AccioWatchingYou

AccioWatchingYou

Sunday 21 August 2011

Access still denied.

I am now thoroughly bored and frustrated in the wait for my email from Pottermore.  I don't understand how the whole situation has been handled so badly.  Firstly no email, and secondly the site seems to be 'down' an awful lot due to 'overwhelming demand'.  A bit of a fail on Pottermore/Sony's behalf methinks. 

Yeah, I'm kind of dissing Potter...gasp.  I do feel bad, but I am angry and I actually feel a bit hurt.  There I said it.

Trying to so hard to be one of the 1st million betas (Excitement, frenzy, lack of sleep, breath holding), succeeding (joy, delight, general boasting) and an other agonizing wait for my entry email.

So why after all this time have I still not made it into Pottermore?  The only people that know are keeping silent and a very low profile.  If Pottermore was to make a statement along the lines of "Hey guys, we're not ready, we'll try and be open by..." I'd say fair enough, thanks for the honesty, I can get on with other things until then.

I actually feel that the silence from them had created a rift in the Pottermore Community, the people it's designed and created for.

So right now I'd love to tell Pottermore to stick it, but in total honesty I'm too desperate to get in.  TURMOIL.

Potterhead FOREVER x

No comments:

Post a Comment