AccioWatchingYou

AccioWatchingYou

Monday 15 August 2011

Right now I am...

Soooo....my day off today. 
So far achieved: Not a lot.
Have tweeted a lot and attempted to tidy my bedroom - clothes everywhere after my return from holiday.  Yeah OK, I've been back a week, but in my defense I have been working everyday since.  I did attempt the Scourgify spell as suggested by my Irish Tweeter @river_erised.  Unfortunately I had to do it the Muggle way.
So I've now navigated my way outside into the garden.  It's quite warm and sunny so have had to position my laptop under the gazebo and sit in the sun at the same time, otherwise I can't see a bloody thing. 
I'm also awaiting a phone call from the garage to tell me if my car has passed it's MOT.  Praying it does.  I'm thinking I made need new brake pads as the courtesy car I'm currently cruising leaves me heading through the windscreen everytime I touch the brakes.
The rest of my family are all on holiday this week so I'm home alone.  Except for the dog who is currently in his cubby having a sleep.  No one wants to play out today so doing nothing but obsess over Pottermore. 
That is all.

No comments:

Post a Comment