AccioWatchingYou

AccioWatchingYou

Tuesday 16 August 2011

Dementors, drinks and Dominoes

Got in from work at 3pm and the Dementors have swooped in again.  It's dull, dark and depressing - my soul has been sucked out by #Pottermore and it's lack of invitation to my inbox.  It's either Dementors or winter, the latter meaning chapped lips and a vitamin D deficiency.  If only I were to get my email, I know I'd be exuberating pure sunlight from my inner soul...or is that a Patronus?

A drizzly day means a lack of customers, which in turn leads to boredom.  So I took this opportunity to create the 'Potterccino'.  Yeah yeah OK, I know it's just a regular cappuccino with a scar on it but hey, it gets a lol anyway. 
Watching a film called 'Pimp' tonight.  Not really my thing but it's got Royd Tolkein in it and he's kind of famous (OK so it was his grandad that did the really good stuff but he was in LOTRs - playing the friend of a main character; I can't be bothered to watch it again 'cos it bores me...yes I admit it.  LOTRs is not my thing).
Anyway, the point it, Royd is one of our regulars so we want to see him in action.

Royd in LOTRs - it's his real hair.
He was the most famous regular we have, but he's been pipped to the post by Marlene from Only Fools and Horses.  Bet he is gutted.


Marlene and Boycie





Having a Dominoes pizza tonight whilst watching the film, Two for Tuesday deal, although I could just get the garlic and herb dip as that's the bit I like best.

Off to look at wedding dresses now with my bezzie...I am a grown up really.

That is all.

No comments:

Post a Comment