AccioWatchingYou

AccioWatchingYou

Monday 29 August 2011

Bank Holiday Boredom

Bank Holiday today, which in reality just means more rubbish films on TV.  It rained all day, and it was really windy - the whippy kind that would leave your rain-wet hair plastered to your face.  So this meant I couldn't be bothered to even go out.  Not that I had anywhere to go.

There was a family outing to Hobbycraft (!) to buy some wool so Mum could knit Dad a cardy.  LOL.  I declined to go with them so stayed home with my dog.  We had a secret cuddle ON THE SOFA (he is strictly forbidden to go on any furniture).  My parents would freak if they found out.

I watched The Railway Children and cried when Roberta saw her Dad at the station and muttered "My Daddy...that's my Daddy" as she saw him appear through the train's thinning steam (or is that smoke?).

I then also cried laughing when my Dad told me the story of when he went crabbing as a kid.  He let all the crabs he'd caught go loose on the top deck of the bus then ran off.  I can imagine the chaos this caused to the passengers of the 1960's and can truly picture their squeals as they saw pincers heading their way.

Still no access to Pottermore.  I feel left out.  But am yet to actually cry about it.

That is all.

No comments:

Post a Comment