AccioWatchingYou

AccioWatchingYou

Wednesday 31 August 2011

Hello to the Hallows.

Last Friday I placed a decal of the Deathly Hallows on my car.  My my what a stir this has caused...

"Is it religious?" No.
"Is it a sect?" No.
"Is it something to do with the Masons?" No.
"What is it then?" Go away Muggle.  Stop bothering me.

So after the initial reaction of people I do know (None Potterheads I may add) I didn't think much of it again.  That was until the next day.

"Umm some wierdo is looking at your car Laura!" says one of my employees.  Our cars can be seen through the window.

"Oh what! Get that peasant away from my beloved vehicle immediately!"

"Oh wait, he's taking a photo of that funny symbol you've stuck on it"

"Potterhead!" I rejoice loudly.

After the excitement had died down and another day of work was over, I was on my way home and stopped at the traffic lights.  Checking my rear view mirror I see a girl in the back of a 4x4 pass her phone forward to her brother (I assume) who wound down his window, stuck the phone out and took a snap of the Hallows!

So I smile when I remember these two incidents, and smile again thinking about the times it may have been spotted and I haven't noticed.  So if you see me out and about on the roads, give me a wave or a sign you're a fellow Potterhead :)

Now I just wish I'd stuck the damn thing on straight.

That is all.

1 comment:

  1. Yes, Potterhead here too! Where'd you get that sticker?

    Now you know how Xeno Lovegood feels like when he wears his Hallows necklace outside.

    Love your blog and love your witty Potter posts.
    Love,
    Elisha

    ReplyDelete